Our Coffee Bags
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Step 1: Remove top portion & valve on Biotre 2.0 bag.
- Step 2: Dispose remaining bag into compost or green bin.
- Step 3: Drink more coffee!
MORE ABOUT THE BAGS
BIOTRE 2.0 BAGS
At Forecast Coffee we use Biotre™ 2.0 technology to reduce the environmental impact of our coffee bags -- contributing less waste to landfills, while still providing fresh, coffee to our customers.
Biotre® bags are made of from plant materials and 60% can breakdown in a relativly short period of time.
- The outer layer consists of cellulose from wood pulp.
- Natural Kraft paper on the outside make up 60% of the material by weight and break down into healthy compost in 12 weeks.
- Inner layer consists of 100% plant-based, renewable resources (i.e. cane sugar).